Convergent Dental has developed and launched Solea, a dental laser that cuts everything in the oral cavity virtually anesthesia-free. Less than two years after its introduction, Solea has become the #1 hard and soft tissue laser in dentistry and we are looking for a Product Support Representative who can assist customers with everything from user support to training to technical problem diagnosis and resolution. This is an exciting and challenging position that fills a critical need and contributes significantly toward the company’s success.
- Provide first line for support for Convergent Dental customers, including dentists and dental assistants.
- Diagnose issues reported by Convergent Dental customers.
- Install, configure and run Convergent Dental diagnostic software remotely to resolve problems.
- Coordinate with field support technicians as needed to resolve customer issues.
- Follow up with customers to ensure problems are resolved to their satisfaction.
- Organize training for clients by coordinating customer and trainer schedules.
- Preform training at client sites covering:
- Solea setup, maintenance and cleaning protocols for dentists, assistants and office staff
- Workflow analysis to ensure accessories are ready when needed
- System error message and resolutions
- Hard tissue analgesia and preparations with Solea
- Workflow to achieve highest return on investment
- Solea ergonomics
- Dentist hand positioning
- Hand piece positioning
- Solea placement in operatory
- Friction lock settings
- Reinforce training to dental office staff on the set up and maintenance of the Solea laser.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of all Convergent Dental products and the methodology utilized to effect field installations and repairs.
- Document all interactions in the CRM system to ensure quality requirements are met and accurate records are maintained.
- Escalate issues to management as required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – Create a positive experience with customers at every interaction.
- Customer Management – Work with customers patiently to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Technical Aptitude – Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Documentation – Clearly document customer cases. Track cases to closure ensuring regulatory and billing data are documented.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively
- Teamwork – Ability to work with team members to achieve a mission.
- Dependability – Takes responsibility, keeps commitments, knows when to involve others.
- Certification or Associates degree in dental hygiene, business or technology related fields is required.
- Prior experience in a service environment (3-5 years) working with customers to resolve problems.
- May require after hours telephone support or on-call availability.
- Background in computer troubleshooting is a major plus.
- Window and MS Office Suite experience required. com experience is a plus.
- Experience in Dental or Medical practices reliant on advance technologies a plus.
Needham, MA 02494
50% travel required
About Convergent Dental:
Convergent Dental is a high-energy, high-tech, dental systems company that is experiencing rapid growth and looking for new team members who can grow with us. Our environment is extremely fast paced and entrepreneurial. The company has entered the market with Solea, the first-of-its-kind CO2 hard and soft tissue laser that cuts six times faster than any other laser-based system in dentistry. Solea’s speed and precision is a result of its wavelength and computer controls that are unique to Convergent Dental, Inc. Our company is well-funded and opportunities for stock options and advancement are plentiful. If you are a motivated, career-oriented individual who is interested in being in on the early stage of a significant opportunity, Convergent Dental is the place for you.