Reports to: VP of Marketing
The Marketing Manager will serve as a key member of the marketing team, supporting the messaging, positioning, market research, demand generation, product launch and sales enablement for both our direct and indirect channels. This position will work closely with customers and product champions to build brand awareness and sales enablement tools.
- Sales Enablement
- Develop value propositions, tools and cheat sheets to arm sales teams with the resources they need to convince customers to buy our solution; manage sophisticated sales-enablement application
- Key Opinion Leader (KOL) Management
- Create and foster relationships with customers, product champions, industry leaders; work with them to develop podium presentations and develop both sales and training tools (clinical content)
- Product Launch Strategy
- Develop and implement product launch strategy, including analyzing market research and sales analytics, ideating messaging, developing sales tools, and creating best in class marketing initiatives to drive sales
- Management of Client Portal
- Monitor, manage, and improve online customer portal (Salesforce community)
- Channel & Partner Support
- Act as the liaison between distributors, vendors, and other partners; work with distributors to enable sales, events, etc.
- Attend and support tradeshows, including Annual User Group Meeting
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 – 5 years of corporate marketing experience; medical device or dental preferred
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills are critical to success
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment with a sense of urgency
- Willingness to “roll up sleeves” to perform at all levels and assist in areas outside of core responsibilities
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills (strong command of English language a must)
- Job is based in our corporate office in Needham, MA
About Convergent Dental:
Convergent Dental is a high-energy, high-tech, dental systems company that is experiencing rapid growth and looking for new team members who can grow with us. Our environment is extremely fast paced and entrepreneurial. The company has entered the market with Solea, the first-of- its-kind CO 2 hard and soft tissue laser that cuts six times faster than any other laser-based system in dentistry. Solea’s speed and precision is a result of its wavelength and computer controls that are unique to Convergent Dental, Inc. Our company is well-funded and opportunities for stock options and advancement are plentiful. If you are a motivated, career-oriented individual who is interested in being in on the early stage of a significant opportunity, Convergent Dental is the place for you.
Apply for this position on Indeed.