The successful candidate will work closely with representatives on the outside sales team to identify and develop new sales opportunities. The Inside Sales Manager will conduct research within the assigned territory to identify likely potential buyers of Solea, an all-tissue dental laser that is the company’s flagship product. Research will be conducted via the internet, telephone and other sources to create a target list of dentists to be contacted via direct mail, telephone and other means in order to initiate a sales process with the outside sales representative. The successful individual will possess the drive and determination to work through tens or even hundreds of objections and rejections in order to find high-probability prospects that are willing to have an initial discussion with a Convergent Dental outside sales manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Proactively penetrate untapped market to hunt out prospects for new business.
- Self-motivated, outside-the-box thinker
- Conducts internet research, telephone and mail marketing to identify, develop and qualify customer/ prospect lists
- Sell additional warranty/service agreements to current customers that are no longer on a service plan
- Maintains all interactions in SalesForce database for prospects in the territory
- Responds to incoming calls from prospects as needed to set phone, WebEx and/or in-person meetings for the outside sales manager
- Coordinate with other Inside Sales Managers who are located remotely to help connect them with the different departments and resources at corporate
Minimum Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of inside sales experience
- Energetic, driven, organized and self-motivated
- Strong sales skills, highly professional and sense of customer focus
- Persuasive closer
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in capital equipment telesales
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office platform
Corporate Headquarters located in Needham, MA 02494
About Convergent Dental:
Convergent Dental is a high-energy, high-tech, dental device company that is experiencing rapid growth and looking for new team members who can grow with us. Our environment is extremely fast paced and entrepreneurial. The company has entered the market with Solea, the first-of-its-kind CO2 hard and soft tissue laser that cuts faster than any other laser-based system in dentistry. Solea’s speed and precision is a result of its wavelength and computer controls that are unique to Convergent Dental, Inc. Our company is well-funded and opportunities for stock options and advancement are plentiful. If you are a motivated, career-oriented individual who is interested in being in on the early stage of a significant opportunity, Convergent Dental is the place for you.
How to Apply:
Apply via Indeed.