Convergent Dental has launched Solea, a unique laser-based system that allows dentists to work without drills, needles, scalpels or pain for the majority of dental procedures. Convergent Dental is now one of the fastest growing businesses in the US. We are looking for an eLearning Developer with Captivate and Storyline expertise to deliver world class training modules on our Litmos platform. This is an exciting and challenging position that fills a critical need and contributes significantly toward the company’s success.
- Work with SMEs or independently to assess learner needs and write outcomes-based courses that deliver continuing education credits for dental professionals.
- Define role-differentiated pathways for learning and map them out within and between courses.
- Re-conceptualize in-person professional development elements for online delivery as learning objects or experiences.
- Write storyboards and scripts; produce tutorials using eLearning software (Articulate, Storyline, etc.).
- Work with graphic/media designers to bring story elements and concepts to life visually.
- Work with video producer to plan production and post-production of authentic classroom videos.
- Design and develop creative learner-centered, performance-based training programs, modules, and materials in multiple modalities including synchronous remote learning methodologies, blended classroom learning, interactive e-learning modules, videos, device learning labs, job aides, facilitator guides, and auxiliary practice, review and resource materials.
- Manage training content/updates residing on Omnify content management system.
- Upload, test and maintain content to an LMS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of storyboards and wireframes that contain programming notes and interactive direction
- Knowledge of graphic design elements appropriate for online instruction
- Thorough knowledge of design tools such as storyboards, flow charts, scripting and ability to create technical authoring and delivery tools (Storyline) to be placed on client LMS
- Understanding and proven ability to develop these learning tools using acceptable methodologies, current practices and proven ability to develop closed captioning, interactive activities and advanced interactions
- Ability to integrate graphics, text and voice-over into the final courses
- Maintain design templates and guidelines, including processes, standards, styles and preferred models for course elements.
- Bachelor’s degree in eLearning, Instructional Design, or a related field and/or eLearning Technical Certifications from certified institutions. Relevant experience can be taken into consideration.
Company Core Values & Key Skills:
- Communication: The individual communicates effectively with clients, co-workers and management to enable efficient work processes. The individual listens carefully to others’ business-related needs and viewpoints. The individual is able to express solutions and responses clearly and concisely, in both verbal and written form.
- Respect: The individual fosters mutual respect among their co-workers, managers, clients, vendors and other business associates. They actively participate in creating an environment where various styles are welcomed and sought-after. They seek out perspectives of those from different backgrounds and considers the ideas of others.
- Honesty: The individual is fair and truthful. They are straightforward in their conduct. They exhibit behavior that is considered to be proper and acceptable. They maintain confidentiality of all proprietary and protected company information.
- Caring: The individual exhibits a strong feeling of enthusiasm or excitement for their work and the activities they are performing. They are passionate and willing to put more energy into something to ensure it is done the best it can be. They care about their fellow co-workers and show concern for others.
- Innovation: The individual demonstrates creativity by coming up with inventive solutions and bringing a fresh point of view to problem solving. The individual has the ability to visualize new ideas or improvements within the scope of responsibility. They challenge conventional practices to find a better way.
Needham, MA 02494
May require limited travel to on-site training classes and user group
About Convergent Dental:
Convergent Dental is a high-energy, high-tech, dental systems company that is experiencing rapid growth and looking for new team members who can grow with us. Our environment is extremely fast paced and entrepreneurial. The company has entered the market with Solea, the first-of-its-kind CO2 hard and soft tissue laser that cuts faster than any other laser-based system in dentistry. Solea’s speed and precision is a result of its wavelength and computer controls that are unique to Convergent Dental, Inc. Our Company is well-funded and opportunities for stock options and advancement are plentiful. If you are a motivated, career-oriented individual who is interested in being in on the early stage of a significant opportunity, Convergent Dental is the place for you.