Convergent Dental launched Solea, a unique laser-based system that allows dentists to work without drills, needles scalpels or pain for the majority of dental procedures in 2013 and is now one of the fastest growing businesses in the Boston area. We are looking for a high energy, self-motivated Administrative Assistant for the company’s corporate headquarters located in Needham, MA. You will play an important role a fast-paced environment that is changing an entire industry. You will provide administrative support primarily to the CEO and general support to other executives. Convergent Dental’s headquarters boasts a dynamic, creative atmosphere thanks to team members that are passionate about what they do and the impact they are having on the dental industry. If you enjoy being busy in an environment that appreciates and rewards hard work, then this is the role for you. We are looking for a self-starter who can coordinate and prioritize multiple projects, work both independently and collaboratively, has great attention to detail and an aptitude for technology and learning.
- Directly support the CEO with all administrative duties, including scheduling, travel, document preparation and communication with key constituents.
- General administrative support for other executive staff as needed.
- Schedule travel and accommodations as needed.
- Arrange internal and external events and meetings.
- Fulfill receptionist duties.
- Process purchase requisitions and purchase orders.
- Receive incoming shipments and facilitate outgoing shipments.
- Monitor and stock café with supplies as needed.
- Distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail.
- Monitor and order office supplies as needed.
- Assist recruiting by coordinating interviews.
- Assist onboarding of new employees.
- Serve as primary contact with landlord.
- 2-4 years’ experience in an administrative support role with startup and/or experience in a hyper-growth organization preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a team.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities at once.
- Experience with online meeting tools including GoToMeeting, Google Hangouts, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of general office machines and telephone system.
Needham, MA 02494
About Convergent Dental:
Convergent Dental is a high-energy, high-tech, dental device company that is experiencing rapid growth and looking for new team members who can grow with us. Our environment is extremely fast paced and entrepreneurial. The company has entered the market with Solea, the first-of-its-kind CO2 hard and soft tissue laser that cuts faster than any other laser-based system in dentistry. Solea’s speed and precision is a result of its wavelength and computer controls that are unique to Convergent Dental, Inc. Our company is well-funded and opportunities for stock options and advancement are plentiful. If you are a motivated, career-oriented individual who is interested in being in on the early stage of a significant opportunity, Convergent Dental is the place for you.
Apply via Indeed:
Apply via Indeed.